Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Letter to You

Anis and me wearing the same shirt. This picture was taken in 2009.



Solo, February 18th 2011


Dear my beautiful lady,


Time goes by like a blink of an eye

Been 10 years since first time we met

From tears to joy.

From quarrel to laughter

From argue to agree.

From sorrow to happines

All the bittersweet memories we’ve been through like running

in my mind in the speed of light


I remember, some years ago when we’re at senior high school you’ve texted me.

At the end of message you said that you miss me.

At that time, i was like, “uhm, okay, but I don’t”

But right now, i feel like I miss you thousand more than before

Thousand than you’ve ever did

I never thought this time would come this fast.

Though I know that this is your dream.

Like you always said, to have marry at a young age.

Your dream comes true.

You showed me that words are really part of a prayer.

And now the time has come, to say this to you:


Barokallahu laka wa barokallahu ‘alaika

wa jama’a bainakuma fii khoiri


“Semoga Allah memberi barokah padamu (dalam suka).

Semoga Allah memberi barokah atasmu (dalam duka).

Dan semoga Ia menghimpun kalian berdua dalam kebaikan”

(HR. Sa’id Al Manshur, Abu Dawud, An Nasa’i dan At Tirmidzi)


Congratulation for Anis Septiana fajarwati and Mas Adi for your marriage.

I really wish the best for you both.

Semoga menjadi keluarga yang sakinah, mawadah, warohmah.


Tons of love,

Dewi Utari

No comments: