Sunday, March 3, 2013

Muslim Short Film



Assalamualaikum.

Yang namanya short movie atau short film kadang jauhh lebih menarik dan bermakna daripada film berdurasi 2 jam. Nah, 2 short film bertemakan Islam ini sangat layak dan dianjurkan untuk ditonton :D

#YOLT - YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE | MUSLIM SHORT FILM

#SORRY | MUSLIM SHORT FILM


Sorry my Lord for not concentrating in my prayers and ignore the fact thay You are Listening and Watching.
Sorry my Lord for not thanking You for everyting You have give t me. My health, my parents, my family.
Sorry my Lord for wasting my time in things that do not benefit to me.
For the money I spent so selfishly.
For  the words I spoke so carelessly.
But I know You are the Most Forgiving and the Most Merciful.
Help me Allah in becoming a better person.
Aamiin.

Wassalamualaikum.

No comments: